Foosball.com Forums

Salem foos

Offline Saq

Salem foos
« on: November 11, 2008, 02:17:54 PM »
Does anyone know where to play foos in salem? preferably where you can drink also.. looking for a challenge, I used to play as a kid at the ymca every day for years and never met any kind of competition :( would like to see how badly a 'real' player would beat me!

Re: Salem foos
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 06:06:10 PM »
No Tornado tables that I know of in Salem  but Woodburn has a place, The End Zone. They play Sunday nights. It's right on 99E on the east side, south of hwy 214(I-5 exit road) about 5-6 blocks or so.

Offline marty

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »
OM how did your state tourney turn out.

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 09:08:55 AM »
Personally I got schooled, but it was an ok turn out. There were good players who didn't come which we hope will change next year.  Where are you from Marty?

Offline Signedfoosdude

• Salem foosball club
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 01:42:26 AM »
Hey guys,
Been in OR for about two years now, And I really miss the Foos!!!!! I use to play alot in AZ with My family. Been to Nationals twice. And Actually play with half the US team of 08. Im alittle bit rusty but would like to get back into it again. Anyone can direct me to the nearest bar/house and play some foos? I have been trying to get my brother-in-law to ship me up a table so I can at least get some time in. My shot is a pull kick or a rollover(push or pull). PM me if your interested or need a double partner. Live in West salem. But will travel for a good game.

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2009, 12:03:16 AM »
Hey Joe, we got to get together and play some.