Foosball.com Forums

Hi there!

Hi there!
« on: June 04, 2010, 12:10:36 PM »
I am Oleg and I am your buddy.

I have been playing table football with my son and wife for only five or six days and we loved it a lot.  We bought a brand-new Chelsea table in Moscow and then I mananged to bring it to our flat in Vyazma (some 200 kms West from the capital) by car. It seems like we are the only foosball players in our town; in Russia people play this game in big cities almost.

I am interested to know if there any one on this forum who plays on a Chelsea table, and how good this table is for training purposes?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 12:22:58 PM by OlegAney »

Offline BillV

Re: Hi there!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 12:21:54 PM »
Sorry, don't know anything about your table.

Whatever is available is the best table for practice / training. The skills are transferrable, but need to be refined on each different table you may play on.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Foosball!

Bill V
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 12:23:33 PM by BillV »

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 12:26:16 PM »
Nice to meet you, Bill. 
This is a link for the picture of the table.
http://sport.teem.ru/images/helsea_b1.jpg

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 12:56:20 PM »
Hello Oleg,

The table looks very nice.  The table should be fine for training purposes (if you have a good ball, many tables do not). Even with a slippery ball, the table should provide plenty of opportunity for fun AND training! 

I met a few of the Russian players at the Table Soccer World Cup in January 2010.  Very nice people, and good players as well.

Have fun playing!!

Pat

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2010, 05:32:53 AM »
Thank you for your post, Pat.

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 03:47:25 PM »
Yeah, Oleg,

If the latest new Bonzini (France's ITSF table) could actually get a mobile face, that's what I would think it would look like..  Looks like its ready to be rolled out for some good play anytime!