Foosball.com Forums

Pics from Copenhagen Bonzini master are up and check the new and sick three row

You guessed it, Rico has come up with a new series on the three row that is just simply sick. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxUkm0pDClU

The pics are at http://picasaweb.google.com/ezemoat, enjoy.

Oh I wish we could play on P4P tables. Do you think they would draw people if there was a tournament on them here in the US? DM tables in the 70's were the bomb!

Do you think all the Pull Shooters, Stick- and TicTac-Passers would really like a German table? It's great for pinning techniques (and banks) but everything else would be significantly more difficult to execute.

Offline JnK

i know id love it :)

i dont play tornado... i play foosball :)

i dont play tornado... i play foosball :)
[/quote]
Right on! I couldn't have said it better mtself.

Offline JnK

this name looks sooo familiar, arnt u from like sasketchewan or alberta or something like that...?

If you mean me, I'm from Oregon. Have you played in the NW?

Offline JnK

nope, only vegas and buffalo, LoL

have u ever came to the gta..? ontario canada

I grew up about 500 miles south of there(Wisconsin) but haven't played foos up there in God's country. I love it up there though and hope to make it up there soon. I've been known to throw in an "eh?" now and then,,, lol

Offline JnK

eh its all good LoL

You mean "it's all good eh?" LOL And it is,,, eh?

Offline JnK

im an asian canadian, its all the same to me, when english is my primarly language, to me it sounds like you are an honorary canadian eh :P

LOL

Close enough, lol.

I use the three man bank a lot. I can do all of that on Bonzini, not bragging, even reverse bank, inside wall, but not as good as my forward bank. The way people guard me is reversing their defense, putting their two man on their near wall and forcing me to hit the more difficult reverse bank. I'm doing it from the back pin position though. I use to do it from the front pin, but the back pin allows me to hit the shot faster. The straight shots are beginning to come along for me, but until I can master the reverse bank or a good push cut from the back pin, I'll keep losing to that reverse defense. Anyways, it was really fun watching Rico putting on a show. He is a god. He would have no problem with the reverse defense. It would take away that forward bank, but it'd be harder to defend the pushes and pulls in the middle, especially against Rico.

Hey Anderson, I do a backpin shot that you might like. Do a big rock on the backpin and then release the ball on the push(or pull) and slam it just outside of the deadman in at an angle with the outside man. When you get it all timed and smooth it really is a smoking shot. When done right it appears to be a sleight of hand type thing. ;D I've dubbed it "the Houdini" because of that.