Foosball.com Forums

Baltimore Foosball

Baltimore Foosball
« on: November 12, 2010, 10:33:11 AM »
I'm going to be back in Baltimore next week for business...  I'll be there from November 16th to the 18th.  Do they still meet at that bar in Annapolis in on Tuesday nights starting at 7-8pm?

Then I'll be back in December on the 16th and 17th and possibly the weekend.  Do they still play in Jessup?

Give me the details so I can plan my foos itinerary.

Thanks!

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
Re: Baltimore Foosball
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »
Jinho,

Yep, we still get together in Annapolis at "The Whiskey" Tuesday nights.  We have been starting around 8pm or so.

Our beloved "Three Nines Tavern" has closed its doors.  BUT there is a new location in jessup, right up the street from the old Three Nines Tavern.  It used to be called K&B Billiards (soon to be renamed "Triple Nines Bar and Billiards").  Same owner as the old Three Nines bar.  Should have something up and running on the 2nd and third Saturdays (hopefully November, most likely going in December). 

Hope to see you next week in Annapolis!

later

Re: Baltimore Foosball
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 01:56:52 PM »
Pat:

I had a blast playing with you guys last time...so unless there is an act of God that prevents me from going I'll see everyone next Tuesday at 9am.  I'll need to remind myself to bring a camera to take photos of all my Baltimore friends.