Foosball.com Forums

Million Dollar Playfield

Million Dollar Playfield
« on: September 04, 2010, 03:52:06 AM »
I have a Tournament Soccer Million Dollar table that needs a new playfield.  I would like a blue one as that is what it came with.  Does anyone know where I would find one?

Offline Tyler Foos

• JacksonvilleTableSoccer.com
Re: Million Dollar Playfield
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 05:49:54 PM »
DMJJ67,

If you want to replace the playfield with an original blue one (circa 1976-78 only) your best chance for locating one would be on EBAY or Craig's list. Unfortunately, you are much more likely to find a complete table than just a playfield only. The upside is that if you do find a reasonably priced table with a good playfield you could get a bunch of spare parts for later along with the blue playfield. Who knows, you may find a blue TS table in better condition than yours and end up using what you have now for parts.

Thinking out loud, hope it helps............................Tyler.

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 10:11:13 AM »
Tyler's right.  The only new TS playfields out there are blacktop, and I'm telling you right now even new the blacktops are always warped.  Stay on the hunt for a replacement bluetop table, not just a surface, then mix/match parts between that and the one you have.  Such old tables are usually very low priced when they pop up on eBay or CL. 

Good luck!
Larry D.

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »
Where are you located? Here is one in Portland, OR -

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/tag/1964514103.html

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 02:32:26 AM »
I am on Vancouver Island British Columbia