Foosball.com Forums

Warrior questions

Warrior questions
« on: July 23, 2011, 03:27:18 PM »
I just picked up a Warrior this week off of craigslist for $50. The only thing wrong with the table is that it is missing one set of score beads. I haven’t heard anything about Warrior in awhile and was wondering if anyone knew if they were still in business. Also, when it comes time to replace any of the rods, will tornado or fireball rods work? 

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Re: Warrior questions
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 04:31:32 PM »
good buy, thats about what they are worth but that will give you a lot of fun for quite some time...he still has tables to sell and some parts but isn't making more...Warrior rods are solid and I think if I remember slightly smaller than Tornado but i remember an early War tournament in St Louis where they put Tornado rods on one table to test the difference between hollow and solid because at the time they were debating moving to the hollow rods

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 07:49:59 PM »
i own 2 warrior tables that were won back in 2009 on the Big island of Hawaii.  one table has the yellow and  red men the other the new red and blue, which i like better because the men seem stronger. my buddy Bruce whos been playing the sport for 50 yrs+ bangs that table as hard as they come and i never saw the men brake or the rods bend...of coarse the men have broken now and then like any other table. this table has been on tour and even the pros have alot of good things to say about the Warrior. i know the tornado is the top brand and now you have fireball, but can you afford to buy one of those? Ryan Moore was all over these tables because his mom Mary was promoting the Warrior tables...but now you see him playing fireball and tornado. the Warrior has a little history in the foosball world...and if you need any balls, men, and rods or whatever just call Christine at Warrior table soccer and tell her Big Al sent you....wait till you put on the florecent light with the tornado stands and see the table light up and then youll see how far that 50 went..

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 08:26:56 PM »
christiana.....c.fuchs@warriorcustomgolf.com  just email her and she'll take care of you..tell her you want to upgrade your men to the blue and red and she would probably give you a good deal..and let her know about the beads...enjoy your WARRIOR!

sirflair

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 11:13:36 PM »

The value of a foosball table is measured by who the people are who play on it!

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 11:30:16 PM »
sirflair...I had no idea that you were planning on going forward with your tables...I am doing a major update on my thread "What table should I buy?" and I had planned to remove Warrior all together but if you are going to have product and if you want to be reviewed and given contact information and other stuff...please can you give me details on wear things died out and where you are going and what your plans are, what we can expect from the new table or tables you are bringing back, what kind of inventory do you have left in tables and parts/balls of the first version, sales amount etc

the thread I am talking about is much used on this site and has like 11,000 view and is 3 years old and i think it has a lot of life ahead if I can edit it and update it regularly (edit was turned off for a while but is back at least for a while)

i really liked the way your table played the first time around and thought you had the best ball I had ever seen in foos tournament history (may have some competition now with the new Fireball but I can be certain until I get my hands on some of them...I still have yours 8)) - only issue, and it was a big one, was build quality...i sincerly hope you can get the quality control need to put out a table at the level it appears Fireball is doing but as we both know, this takes some doing when tables are made in Asia

if you want to be in this, you can PM me, email me at backpinrules@yahoo.com, or call me any time CST at 816 665 7798

thanks a ton for all you have done for foosball and i hope to hear from you very soon

bbtuna, AmericanFoosball, bbt
Charles Dangler

sirflair

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 01:20:35 AM »
Your inbox is full BBTUNA

Bob gibson from Denver, old TS buddy designing table new molds sturdier cabinet. should have proto type within 45 days. Trying for Runawaybay but does not look good. Fernando Rosa is on board. He will be able to give you approx. parts left in stock in about 1 week. He just started. Hoping to have a few hundred tables before end of the year.

Brendan Flaherty

« Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 05:21:25 PM by macfoos »

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 02:02:09 PM »
hey Brandan, your tables are still cherry and solid as a ROCK!...the issues are minor your way ahead of the game..i know the new fireball is solid and the rods are mean..but hey, thats what you call competition. i havent heard anything about Warrior in along time but the table is still going strong..props to Christine at Warrior anyhing i need she delivers...even Bruce Silva stands behind the Warrior and you know he has a heavy hand...hopefully we see you sometime in the near future with new tables at Waikaloa...Aloha! Big Al

sirflair

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2011, 03:33:45 PM »
Thanks Big Al. Let you know next time i am out there. Love ta see ya!

Offline bbtuna

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 12:15:07 PM »
sirflair,

you should be able to PM me now...if you are planning to get back into the game fully and you are wanting to have a tour, i have some ideas about that - if you are interested, let me know

either way, I still hope to get updated info on what you are doing

thanks for all you have done for foos, I know you have poured tons of money, time, and heart into trying to bring something special to the foos community

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 04:34:27 AM »
look at that even your buddy bbtuna knows that you still got it....or he wouldnt be pumping you up..everyone knows you did a huge thing for FOOSE and all the players out there...all that time and effort and money...but you did it and probably know you got alot left!..i just saw the movie foos and know that there still alot left in the world of foosball!....i know we're gonna hear alot more about the WARRIOR..all you hear now is fireball, tornado, bonzini...lets put Warrior back in the game. you know when WARRIOR was out tornado was shaking..lol!..so come Mr. Branden Flaherty make the world of foosball erupt, show them what you can do once again...but this time let the name WARRIOR shine for a long time.......come on now...bring it!!