Foosball.com Forums

Tournament Tornado 89 Mint Needs a New Home

Tournament Tornado 89 Mint Needs a New Home
« on: October 12, 2011, 12:50:10 PM »
We have become old and are downsizing to a cottage sized home and so I have dismantled the game room and have a mint condition Tournament Tornado 1989 model foosball table I'd like to sell.

All of the men are in great condition with two spares - one of each color- these are the "old" style men.  We've owned this game since the early 90s and it has had very, very little use (but it looked great in the gameroom).

Coin mechanism left in but adjusted for free play but I have the parts to restore coin-op.  I recall than the original owner's manual is inside the cabinet.

I think this model is referred to as "brown marble".  No visible nicks or wear on the cabinet or playfield.  Ball return mechanism works perfectly.  Hinged config allows separation into two pieces with original push/pull locks and keys.

This thing is too darn heavy to ship and too darn heavy (even when separated into two pieces) for us to move at our age so it will be a "cash-and-carry" proposition and we are in N. Florida between Gainesville and Orange Park/Jacksonville.

I expect game worth more but I will accept $400.00.

Send me a message for pictures via email or to get my phone number if you have questions.

Re: Tournament Tornado 89 Mint Needs a New Home
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 01:09:53 PM »
If noone contacts you from this board, post up on the foosball board (the spam filter won't let me post the address, but you can google it), I'm sure someone will gobble up this table for $400.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 01:11:50 PM by SilentSam »