Foosball.com Forums

great deal on Bonzini in Southern Maryland!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 03:07:48 PM by ronron »

Re: great deal on Bonzini in Southern Maryland!
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 11:45:10 AM »
This Bonzini table is not made to the same standard as the B60/B90...I can't remember what model Bonzini this is, but I think it's comparable to the Whirlwind in the Tornado table world.  I've never actually seen this model Bonzini or seen a Whirlwind first hand though, so take what I am saying with a grain of salt.

This is the first time I have ever seen this Bonzini model up for sale in the US, and I'm sure Alan could give us some more insight into this particular Bonzini table.

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 12:26:44 PM »
Hi jinhopark, the model your referring is the stadium model.

http://www.bonzini.com/en/football-table/Products/Stadium-sans-monnayeur/

This is like the Whirlwind of Bonizni...too bad we don't have it it here, it'll be more
affordable for some folks.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 01:03:20 PM »
Wow that was fast...it looks like the posting is already taken off of Craigslist and appears to have sold or something.  I wonder who purchased it?

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 02:51:23 PM »
I have carried the Le Stadium in the past. We donate them as part of our charitable contribution campaign to hospitals. In fact I delivered the last one I had in stock to Brenner Children's Hospital last Thursday. They are OK for recreational play but do not perform to the standard of a B-90 or B-60.

Alan

Offline FOOZUL

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 03:18:07 PM »
Hi Alan

I'm sure the Stadium model won't perform as good as the B-90 or B-60 but still it's a Bonzini and it'll do much better than other French brand. The price will be more attractive to buyers also. I think it'll sell well.

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 11:47:08 PM »
I'll have to take another look at the price for the Le Stadium.
We have sold our complete inventory of warehouse stock in the B-90's and B-60's for 2011.
Our next shipment is due in March and there are back orders accumulating.

Not sure, but the economy must be taking an upswing.

AC