Foosball.com Forums

New member, would love to restore 1/4 million table, where to start.

Helped a buddy move today, didn't want to take this. Offered it to me so I took it. So many memories growing up playing on this table. Solid as heck and took extreme abuse like a champ. Play surface is cracked pretty bad. I'd lIke to do a full teardown and restoration just kinda new to this. Any advice or comments I'd appreciate.

Offline papafoos

• Good luck reaching me IM, I usually keep them off.
Doesn't look like you have too much to do.  Try to come up with some score keepers.  I'd try to keep the TS sticker intact.  You might try taking the paper playfield to a print shop and see if they can photoshop the colors back in.  I have no idea what that would cost.  I'm assuming the cracks are in the paper and not the glass.

There are some really good woodworkers here that may give you some ideas eventually.  It just takes a few days for them to reply.

Hello Andrelapse,

Your best bet is to scan Craigs List / Ebay for a replacement playing field.  You will have to be patient but sooner or later you should find a parts table that someone is trying to get rid of that has a good playing field. Is there "Tournament Soccer" stamped on the backs of the men?  What does the inside of the table look like?   I am TS collector / restorer in Wisconsin, I don't have an extra playing field but may be able to help with some of the other parts you may need to help bring it back to original.  Shoot me an email and we can discuss further. I have restored the exact same table, a Blue Top Coin Op, and both a 4 Player (Standard) and 2 Player (Mini) Brown Top Coin Op tables.