Foosball.com Forums

Mirco Games Table

Mirco Games Table
« on: February 23, 2016, 03:40:47 PM »
Was looking to get some men for my table but was unsure of how much to pay for them.  Anyone have any idea on what the table is worth so I can try to value the men?

I don't understand how to upload pictures, tried using the icon didn't do much.  If someone can guide me, I'll post pictures of my table.

Thanks!

Re: Mirco Games Table
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 05:40:14 PM »
You have to upload your pictures to some place like photo bucket first then copy and paste the URL from there to here. It's been awhile since I've done it.

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2016, 03:25:31 PM »
Thank you for that!

I'll give this a try

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 03:27:10 PM »
looks like it didn't work...tried with Flickr.

Edit - Hopefully this works:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/76508232@N02/a7j540
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:28:26 PM by aquatarkus »

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 03:33:50 PM »
Tried to capture all aspects of the table good and bad - including the corners where the laminate (??) is starting to separate.

The bars are all straight, the inside of the table where play is concerned is in great shape...the broken man is the only playing issue.

Hopefully someone can shed some light on the value so I can send an updated offer for the men.

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 01:11:33 AM »
I have a table almost identical to yours except mine i a coin op one. I found replacement guy's for mine by searching craigs list. Mirco also put out tables for montgomery wards and those tables were just named "champion Soccer". As far as price, that depends on what the seller is willing to pay. I've seen men go for 10$ each + 16$ each for shipping on e-bay or a whole table for 100$ on craigslist. I've personally have sold them for 5$ each + shipping. Check those two places out and if u have no luck locally drop me a line and we can talk.
                                                                              callmasicem