Re: goalie
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 12:43:31 AM »
where do you live???  Ect.....

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 03:01:52 AM »
Bethesda Md.

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 03:29:42 PM »
Have you been out to play in Jessup MD at 999s, or in VA at CCSP or JOTT?   Not sure if we've meet yet.   We have a lot of draw your partners weekly and one bring your partner a month.   

You can get in touch with Jimmie or reply here and we'll get you the details of the tourney's. 

The vafoosball.com site has details about the Monday and Tuesday Draws in northern VA. 

We have a lot of good goalies in this area.
Hope to see you out soon.  Kristin

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 05:48:23 PM »
Thanks for info. I am from N.J and it,s been awhile since I,ve done tournaments but now wish to get back at it,have my own table and have stayed with it. What nights are the best for pick-up games in Jessup,Thanks Karl 

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2006, 06:22:23 PM »
That's great, glad to have another player in the area.    We are there on Thursday's for league right now.  There is always a chance to squeeze in a pick up game after 10:00 pm, once the matches get started.  There are 4 tables downstairs, head toward the pay phone then turn right down the stairs :)

The Draw and BYP schedule are the 2nd and 3rd Sat of the month but we're usually there every sat anyway.  I don't think this saturday anyone will be there given the holiday. 

Maybe you can stop by tonight for some games and meet a few of the players in league. 

You can send a message to Jim@foosball.com anytime to get an idea of the action before you drive up.   The address of 999s is 7705 Washington Blvd. 

Kristin

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2006, 07:04:09 PM »
Welcome Karl...
... as Kristin/Fooschic commented.... send me an e-mail when you want an update on the coming weeks foos gatherings   Jim

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2006, 07:35:53 PM »
THANKS will be getting in touch.Karl

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 11:49:47 PM »
Karl,

The www.vafoosball.com site will also tell you about the Monday and Tuesday night tournaments in Herdon and Arlington. 

Kristin