Foosball.com Forums

Push shot

Offline Daniel

Re: Push shot
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2007, 10:03:58 AM »
check out this show motion video of the rollover(snake)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXqLIZkty88

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2007, 12:48:57 PM »
Now we are getting the idea. Let's forget about the tapping for a moment. I will break it down as if we were going to program a robot (you) to execute the play in its's simple form. The middle is just a counterclockwise spinwhere the foot of the man DOES not travel laterally at all. You need to understand that the ball DOES NOT move sideways at all in this shot. The program would be "rotate bar 400 (aprox) degrees suddenly"counterclockwise. Until you can do this motion which is basis for push and pull rollover snake shots you don't need to move the ball. Just go to the table and learn this stroke first. I know this may not seem like the thing to do, but humor me for now and be patient. FORGET ABOUT THE TAPS FOR NOW!

« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2007, 04:48:12 PM »
Ok, no taps. im gonna practice it tonight....ill let you know

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2007, 09:09:46 PM »
where you from B?  is there any foos there?  The best way to learn is to actually watch the game being played, and then ask questions...  and probably the best learning tool is to actually play and get your arse handed to you... believe me... it is how EVERYONE learns...

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 12:21:52 AM »
yeah im kinda learning to lose. Im in San Antonio tx. Im supposed to go check out the tourney's @ fast eddies. i def want to watch good people play. the thing about foos for me is the difficulty finding 3 other players to play at my home. i have alot of friends, but my friends are very social as well so its hard to get the guys over at the same time. also, most are married, ect..

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 10:28:21 AM »
Don't worry, succcess is built on a mountain of failures. The most difficult thing is to find others that wish to play. Foosers are rare, if you can find even one that will play regularly with you, you are luckier than most.