Foosball.com Forums

Grip aids

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
Grip aids
« on: December 05, 2007, 11:34:57 AM »
How about having a "Bare Hand" draw as one event at a Major? Kinda like bare knuckle fighting.

Offline Billings Semi-pro

• Front pin'n the Tornado table!
Re: Grip aids
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 01:11:07 PM »
I'm in!  Round 1  Ding!  Ding!

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 01:22:23 PM »
Thanks for your support of High Performance Solid Rod Bare Knuckle Foosball! Anyone else?

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 08:22:54 PM »
What other way is there? OK, I remember the glove I once had with the strip running diagonally across the palm. I bet that thing is some sort of a relic if I could find it. Also I remember the towel that you could hang from your belt, pretty cool if you had one. But bare handled bare handed sounds good to me. GM, it's coming back to me. I did a bunch of shots tonight that weren't working until now. Bbtuna might be right in that it just takes time to reacquaint myself with the task. As you can tell I'm a driven type and I really loved this game. For 10 years straight I at least played 2 games a day, learned every shot I saw and had to admit the 5 bar needed attention even though it killed me at the time(Portland players were brutal)I'm seeing some light and the thing is if I did find a big tournament I could start as a rookie. LOL Life is good,,,

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2007, 06:00:39 PM »
10-4 OM. Never quit, never say die, never give up. The hardest thing is finding another you to play with. Bare knuckle handle to handle COMBAT is coming your way.  Always remember, sooner or later one of these days, I'll see you...... across the table! And by the way it still is a STEAL WORLD and livin' with the ball... is the way to be. I congratulate you on a stronger than strong comeback in '08.

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 07:15:30 PM »
Your singing Zepplin  GM, music to my ears,,,

Offline grandmaster

• Any table, any time.
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 07:22:53 PM »
Aye matey, foos to live and live to foos!