Foosball.com Forums

Commin home to maryland, lookin to play some foos!

Commin home to maryland, lookin to play some foos!
« on: December 12, 2007, 03:54:27 PM »
Hey guys, Im comming home from college next week for xmas break. It would be great to meet up with some of you marylanders for some games. I live in southern maryland(laplata area) not sure if there are any players around there, but I would be willing to drive up to 3 nines or something. Let me know when you all meet up, it would be great to meet and play with you guys. Ill probably figure out real quick that you guys are alot more competition than Ive met up hear in college, but it would be fun to learn some things from the more seasoned guys. So let me know Ill be in maryland on the 18th and Im leaving for vegas on jan 3, so anytime in between, just let me know

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
Re: Commin home to maryland, lookin to play some foos!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 11:08:25 AM »
Foosin joe,

There is NOTHING near LaPlata.  I am not sure what is happening next week.  Since you get home on Tuesday, the BWB tournament in Rockville Thursday would be your best bet.  If you can't make that one, drop me an e-mail and I will try to get some people together at 999's sometime during your visit home for some games.

pat@foosball.com

Pat Ryan

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 12:42:09 PM »
cool ill hit you up when im hom, whats the deal with the rockville tourney, could i just show up and enter? give me some details

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 04:34:13 PM »
cool ill hit you up when im hom, whats the deal with the rockville tourney, could i just show up and enter? give me some details

foosin joe,

Yes, you can just show up and enter.  The tournament us usually handicapped to try to give everyone a chance at winning some.  I'lllookfor your e-mail next week and give you the details of what is happening next week for area tournaments.

Pat Ryan