Foosball.com Forums

Where does everybody play foosball?

Where does everybody play foosball?
« on: January 16, 2008, 02:35:10 AM »
Where does everybody play foosball?  :)

Re: Where does everybody play foosball?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:02:36 AM »
used to play at trick shots...but like many others in orlando would rather play at home than deal with the assholes that play there....So we found a place with a single table and fixed it up...I called the vendor and got new men, bumpers, balls and we have tournaments there once a week and even got an advertisement for it..unfortunately some of the jerkoffs saw the ad and came...but what was even more funny was how they refused to play on the table saying it wasnt lit enough and the table was crap...we didn't like the lighting at the time either but we would have played under candle light if thats all it had...I sell billiard accesorries tables etc. and sold a nice light to the owner for cost..throwing in a free Rack for his bar helped too..We just put a really nice light above it........I'll admit the table isn't perfect, but Iam getting new bearings ad a new rod for the table this week..with those mods. itll be even better....hopefully we can keep the old grumpy assholes out..so far so good....Mostly beginners and rooks play so we have a blast..not to mention the great beer specials....Its a bar named SportsTown

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:27:20 PM »
did you mean city or specific place(s)...i am located in KC

Offline EDGEER

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »
Here in the DFW Metromess we have

1. JJ Dakotas  Wed and Sat
2. Clicks Billiards Arlington Thru
3. Texas Billiards  Thru?
4. Clicks Billiards Dallas Wed and Fri
5. Main Street B. Richardson  Wed and Sat.

We use to have a Tuesday tourney as well.

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 02:01:30 PM »
Tuna you are in K.C. Missouri? I live down at the Lake of the Ozarks...and have played in the past with Joe Rhodes and some other from the area.. Are you going to the KC Classic?

Offline Daniel

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 04:06:40 PM »
tournament in bars and pratice at home.

Offline foosinaround69

• No garder snakeshot here, just the AnacondaBackpin
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 05:41:34 PM »
We have a bunch of us who play every tues night for ten bucks a man at friends house. We have been playing together for 15-20 years some new faces have come in but mostly the same avid players are the ones who keep playing consistantly each week. It is hard to get people to play each week let alone for that many years. I'm so glad too cause life would be boring without FOOS!!!!!!!! lol

Offline alaskan thunder

• https://www.facebook.com/groups/firstcoastfoosball
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 12:25:04 AM »
Chance, you from O-town? I run the tourney in Jax, and everybody up here is cool. If you ever feel like making the drive, all our info is on netfoos. We do lots of rookie friendly stuff (3500 limiteds, Pro-Ams, etc) We play at University Billiards Club on Wed and Sat @9pm. We are like 3 minutes off of I95.
 Are you referring to to Jimmy Raymond's tournaments? Ive never had any problems with any assholes there, granted Ive only been there 2 or 3 times.

Chris