Foosball.com Forums

I'm finally going to a tournament

Re: I'm finally going to a tournament
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 12:03:59 AM »
Old Meister.....I dont know maybe we did meet up back then...it was so long ago I cant remember every player, You said you were from Salem....Do you remember Pam Neilson?....she was a fooser from there who used to drive up to Portland and play in the tourneys....she was a great friend of mine ..I would love to know what became of her....she worked as a mailperson in that area.....

they will be having a tourney up there Im sure ...I will probably come to it...they had about 30 teams last time I drove up there...it was a good time....

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 08:41:13 AM »
Rick, I remember a tall blond girl that played at the Keg, but I didn't know she was from Salem also. There was a gal that ran a amusement center up in Keizer , but that was in '79. It was a while back wasn't it? It's funny how some things got burned into my memory though. That one guy, I'm pretty sure his name was Lenny but I could be wrong, a small guy, and a real wizard at the game. He used the brush pass really good. I learned a lot from playing him. It's funny, back then I learned and these days it's more about remembering.

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 11:13:17 AM »
that circle defense was from Iceman

Offline Steve

• Showdown
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 06:10:08 PM »
I was realy scrambling .But now I have some confidence cant wait till the next one wish I could go to Atlanta.

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 07:15:07 AM »
All you gotta do is go. The hell with life issues.

FOOSBALL FOOSBALL FOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSBALL. LOL.

Offline EDGEER

« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2008, 01:30:09 PM »
They have several good players there...Jack Lenty...who has won several Open Singles tourneys about 10+ years ago .

Can you get me Jacks Contact info.  He was hammering monster banks on the two Prototype tables in Vegas.

Ed Geer
Edgeer@msn.com