Re: So what about the Warrior table.
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »
GREAT ATTITUDE and GREAT POST Rob!!   :D

That only makes sense.

Offline Steve

• Showdown
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 08:39:44 PM »
Change is a good thing I heard only a small difference in the two tables so lets move where the money is and someone that will back up the tournaments I would like to take a table home from a tournament that I can afford so warrior show us your stuff.$$$$ If you build it they will come

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2008, 08:26:38 AM »
What would the shots change to? The Tornado is obviously almost always a roll-over and a pull shot. What would the warrior be like? I hear a lot of talk about the 70's foosball and how different it was, but I'm a young'n and haven't seen anything other than Tornado's.
Also, if this is going through the way it seems to be(I have only read in these forums), I would think Tornado would do something. It seems to have a lot of the major players on the table, and It sounds like there would be a dramatic game change in the table shift.
I would love to see Foos promoted the way Branden is pushing. From what I've read it doesn't seem Tornado is doing much for foos. Anyone else wondering if Tornado won't do something? I would think they have a ton to lose....and plenty to gain.