Foosball.com Forums

Lost my table keys

Lost my table keys
« on: July 08, 2008, 02:39:12 PM »
Hey all,

I lost the keys to my table while moving.  Anyone have a good remedy for opening a t2000 coin-op without doing any damage?  Is there anyway to get a set of replacement keys?  Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
         Sean

Re: Lost my table keys
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 03:34:43 PM »
yes, contact Charles Macintosh (Tornado rep/reseller), he will send you a set (small charge).  1st time I had my coin-op I accidentally locked the keys INSIDE the table, I didn't know pressing in the lock locks it...  will gave ya a link later.

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:09:06 PM »

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 05:33:02 PM »
i was going to recommend Foosball.com since they are the sponsors of this forum but it doesn't look like they carry keys

if you know anyone else with a Tor coin-op, their keys will work if you need it before you get new ones

my 2003 keys work in the 15 year old brown marble and the 1 year old grey marble

it is a wonderful security feature ::)

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 09:24:09 AM »
wow u sure about this?  if true then why are the keys numbered?
if you know anyone else with a Tor coin-op, their keys will work if you need it before you get new ones
my 2003 keys work in the 15 year old brown marble and the 1 year old grey marble
it is a wonderful security feature ::)

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 11:56:22 AM »
i am certain I have never tired my keys on a table that didn't work...my sample size is small, maybe a dozen tables but they range all over the place in age and location

i have heard it is universal, that is why the owner of the Brown Marble in our favorite bar drilled into the table to put a lock on it (although he never lost anything, he just became paranoid when he learned any key would work)

others can verify...try it out yourself, it is all kinds of fun

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 12:59:37 PM »
LOL!!!  going to local foosball hall...

try it out yourself, it is all kinds of fun

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 11:34:05 PM »
Unless the lock has been changed, any tornado key with 94 as the last two #s will work. If you don't know anyone locally that has a coin op table, I have plenty. I can send you one for free.