Foosball.com Forums

Help me identify my dynamo please

Help me identify my dynamo please
« on: July 10, 2008, 06:32:56 AM »
hey guys just bought a used dynamo table. I've discovered its really hard to find out any info on the older dynamo's. From what I've seen on the net to compare it with, I believe it's a dynamo gold medal. Its a real sturdy table, at least 200lbs, it has a blue marble lamanent on the sides, black plastic molding on all four corners. the side wall without actually measuring it looks to be about and inch and half thick, the men are red and blue and seem to be counterbalanced. also the men have stamped on them "dynamo 1983" there is only one ball return and its in the middle of the table on the red side. I can't seem to figure out how to upload an image here, so here is a link to the original craigslist ad http://baltimore.craigslist.org/spo/722397437.html  I actually talked him down to $75 I think I got a really good table, its in really good shape. any clue if this is the gold medal, or silver medal?. thanks

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
Re: Help me identify my dynamo please
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 12:10:33 PM »
You got a great deal on the table!  Looks to be in great shape.  Looks to be a dynamo made just after the merger with Valley Rec. Products.  As the cabinet would look different on the pre valley models.  I'll see if I can dig up any more info.

Pat

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »
thanks man, yea, the table is really fun to play on, the only thing wrong with it is one of the 5 bar men needs a pin, he's just kinda swining around, and the score posts are missing, other than that the table is solid, any help on gettin some info would be greatly appreciated.

Offline PatRyan

• www.usatablesoccer.org
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 06:28:53 PM »
You mentioned you got it off of Craigslist.  I looked at the pictures and noticed it was the Baltimore Craigslist!  You located near Baltimore?  If so, I can get a pin to you easily (as I live just outside the city). 

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 06:36:41 PM »
I live in southern maryland in the summer, I could meet up with you sometime, i think im might be heading down that way this weekend, that would be great.