Foosball.com Forums

Tornado Table lights!!!

Tornado Table lights!!!
« on: October 15, 2008, 12:12:05 AM »
I designed and build foosball table lights.  They will be distributed through tornadofoosball.com  I have tested them for over a year now, and so far they have done more than prove them selves.  They are very durable, with a high quality powder coat finish.  The light is 42 inches from the playing surface.  They mount under the score rack, and only take 15 minutes and your ready to play.  If you have any questions......ask away.  You can find pictures of them on qcfoosball.com. 

Offline bbtuna

• TS, Dynamo, Tornado, Warrior, & Fireball
Re: Tornado Table lights!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 11:21:28 AM »
looks solid and well made...

how much, TF says "under $200" which in most marketing speak circles this means $199.99

I think most lights are too low but that one seems a bit high...be nice if you could slide it up and down to change the height

Offline Daniel

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 12:35:22 PM »
Here is an other guy selling foos lights
http://www.fooslight.com/

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 08:10:43 PM »
Retail will be $179.  It does come with the light.  I played around with the height of it.  This seemed to be the most out of the way.  I could make them adjustable. that wouldn't be a problem.  It might raise the cost a little bit.  I will be offering shades soon.  I am trying to decide if I should put logos on them or just leave them blank for advertisement purposes.  any ideas

thanks for your input.

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »
Never a bad idea to leave them blank for advertisement. If somebody bought a light w/ a shade they could probably convince one of their liquor distributors to put an advertisement on it, or maybe the liquor company would even pay for the light. Obviously this scenario would only be applicable if you were looking for commercial sales.