Foosball.com Forums

How many ....

How many ....
« on: November 28, 2008, 03:00:41 AM »
How many dollar foosball tables are located at Club 210?

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
Re: How many ....
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 04:47:37 AM »
How many dollar foosball tables are located at Club 210?

Hey Mandy,
Hope you had a great, warm, and peaceful Thanksgiving day.

Why are you doing a poll on how many dollar foosball tables at that club?
Wouldn't that not be a vote, but just a request, instead for info?  Do you mean to say that the tables haven't been put in there yet?  So that you and/or the foosball promoter/supplier are actually deciding on how many dollar foos tables to put in?

Very curious poll...

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »
It's kind of a trick question to see how many people are paying attention.  Some tables are 75 cents and others are a dollar.   ;)  Besides, I couldn't think of anything to put on a poll this time.  <Sigh!>  It's not like a lot of Alaskans hit our message board yet, either.  <Sigh!>

Really, now, "Why do I bother?" should be the question -- LOL!

Mandy

Offline foozkillah

• Sure Ain't A Livin'
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 01:37:07 AM »
It's kind of a trick question to see how many people are paying attention.  Some tables are 75 cents and others are a dollar.   ;)  Besides, I couldn't think of anything to put on a poll this time.  <Sigh!>  It's not like a lot of Alaskans hit our message board yet, either.  <Sigh!>
Really, now, "Why do I bother?" should be the question -- LOL!
Mandy

You can only keep trying!  You might be well-advised to put up pictures of your venue players at play.  That usually motivates the guilty parties (in the pics) to check themselves out on the forum after you tell them who got "busted".  One of you must at least have a picture-capable mobile, right?  Inserting candid jpegs shouldn't be too hard in a post.  At least a link.

Perhaps a poll to see who was the most hoped-for forward or goalplayer partner drawn in a DYP?  And which one is the most prevalent hacker - the one with absolutely nooooo conscience, & unzips their heart from their chest before going to a DYP?  And there's also always one guy or girl that will look you all straight in the eye, and brazenly say those are his/her quarters for next game, even though he or she just arrived and doesn't even have a beer yet.  Oh and yeah, there's always one or two that have never never never ever jarred even once in their whole life, making you wonder how that soft pass got the ball off the table into someone's drink.  That might start a flame thread, though,  :D