Foosball.com Forums

Will Cork Balls Help Me Learn The Game?

Will Cork Balls Help Me Learn The Game?
« on: November 18, 2010, 02:41:04 PM »
I got 9 Red Tornado balls with the coin op the I just bought, but they are really slick and hard.  I washed them, but I don't think that helped my cause.  I have been reading and it sounds like cork balls may be helpful.  Is this true?  Where is the best place to buy them?  Is it best to get a colored ball, or just the natural finish?

Thanks-Scooby

Offline JnK

Re: Will Cork Balls Help Me Learn The Game?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 02:52:08 PM »
umm you washed the tornado balls.. :( omg thats a no no, u just rubbed all the fur off the ball make it a marble,

if your looking for a ball, that gives players alot of control and is decent to practice with is... a warrior ball, its yellow in colour and has insane grip, 

but one advice if you do practice with a warrior ball, b4 u goto any tournament, make sure u practice with a tornado ball...

u will also find that a warned out tornado ball is sorta like a brand new tornado ball... atleast i do...  a corked ball i never tried on tornado, ussualy for a bonzini table...

u can order this online at http://www.ifptour.com/
or this site... www.foosball.com

yes the site ur on u can order too ;)

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Re: Will Cork Balls Help Me Learn The Game?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 08:56:39 AM »
Scoob-

Just order (9) new 5 Hour Tumbled Red Tornado balls from this webstie. It's what you need to be using on that table. Grippy and Fast all at the same time.

Snake