Foosball.com Forums

Note to Debbie

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
Note to Debbie
« on: June 05, 2006, 04:46:16 PM »
Hey Debbie,

Thanx for getting those prototypes to me so fast, I will get you some feedback on these real quick!! For all of you who don't know this staff ( these people will give you the shirt off their back) never go anywhere other than foosball.com for any foos needs, parts info. whatever they are an AWESOME bunch!

Thanks,

Kent

Re: Note to Debbie
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 11:24:37 AM »
Thanks for the "shout out Kent"... I forwarded your message to Debbie.

You guys keep her pretty busy.. but she stays on top operations for us (better than we can do ourselves) and lets us run around and try to do other foos work.

Jim

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 02:39:48 PM »
Jim,
 Long time to see, how are things?    are u going to KY? well if you are hope to see u there...

Chase

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2006, 03:47:14 PM »
Hi Kent! Thanks for the nice comment. We try hard. Any luck with the wristbraces?

Talk to you later.

p.s. parts are on their way.

Debbie

Offline snake eyes

• Carpe De Foos
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »
Hey, Debbie

Yes! I am ranking these bracelets in 1st to 4th choice order and will be returning them to you. Be expecting them next week on next day air freight. I do have some suggestions on making them a little more user friendly if you would like the info. Thanks so much for letting me try these out!

Kent

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 11:20:52 AM »
Hi Kent, yes, please send any advice! We want to get these right the first time. We have a template we are hoping will fit all sizes. Go to foosball.com, left column,Interact, click on Staceys  workshop and wrist braces. We are trying to make one with different cut-off points. Kindof a one size fits all. Let me know if you think that would be better than what you tried.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Debbie