Foosball.com Forums

Premier Soccer Coin Op table

Premier Soccer Coin Op table
« on: June 18, 2014, 05:23:25 PM »
Hi guys - I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Premier Soccer coin op tables. I have a line on one and am planning on picking it up for around $60 - $80. Its a restore job with new rods players bearings but box and coin op look good and in operating condition. Single goalie with white ramps and side trim with a blue play-field.
I havent seen any of these tables anywhere, which doesn't mean much because I am only 3months into my foosball 'life' - just discovered how much fun foosball is and fell for it head over heels - has anyone got any idea who built these? Has anyone played on these tables?   Looks very similar to a TS table but the logo in the middle of the playfield say Premier Soccer - Championship.
I have no pics of the table but it looks like this one except coin op split box.
http://www.usedcowichan.com/ReportSelectUsedAdPhoto2?used_ad_id=21839900&position=2&hb=2
Anyone have any ideas?

Re: Premier Soccer Coin Op table
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 08:09:23 PM »
Thanks for the reply sirflair. I plan to restore this just because I enjoy doing it. I will check the walls and such for damage beyond my skill to repair and hopefully find it good enough to warrant the purchase and restore.

Lets say its in good shape and I restore it;
Was it a good table to play on?
Im thinking of upgrading rods and men, putting leonhart men on one side and maybe one of the tornado or a warrior(bored out)  set on the other. Is that a dumb idea?

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 08:39:17 PM »
BTW sirflair it was those warrior tables that got me hooked on foosball. Totally blew my mind what can be done on a "REAL" table by people that know how to play.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2014, 08:29:54 PM »
This site (foosball.com) is a great place to read up on foosball. After some good reading a full leonhart set is going on the table.