Foosball.com Forums

Help Identifying tables

Help Identifying tables
« on: February 04, 2015, 06:51:56 PM »
I Have two very similar tables with blue tops that I believe to be Tournament Home models, but there are no markings, and one of the tops says super shot comp soccer on it, the third table that I have is a Deutscher Meister I believe because it has green top waffle men and return on side, also no markings. It is an old coin op that has been gutted. Any info would be awesome.
pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/130355398@N05/

Re: Help Identifying tables
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 06:53:36 PM »
The 4th table you may notice in the background is a parts table for the TS'

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 09:51:27 PM »
You have a problem many of us share!  ;)

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 06:50:18 PM »
I was admiring the computer desk i bought from craigslist and my wife said you love it more than anything here. my reply" honey if i left, you would see me driving off in my pickup with my tools, guns and foosball table first" if i were montanafoos i would need i bigger pickup truck.

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 06:40:14 PM »
Hello MontanaFoos,

To the best of my knowledge TS "Blue" tops either had "The Quarter Million Dollar Game" or "The Million Dollar Game" Rainbow logos in the center of the playing field.  When TS tables started in the early 1970's, they were the "Green" top w/ no center Logo until Lee Peppard's tournaments got underway then the "The Quarter Million Dollar Game" logo was added to the center.  When the color changed to the "Blue" tops a few years later there were a few of the "The Quarter Million Dollar" tables then they changed to the Rainbow "The Million Dollar Game" center logo which carried on to the "Brown" top tables a few years later that also added the Rainbow trim around the playing field and ramps. Then Lee Peppard's TS table company went out of business around 1981.  Unless there is some identifying marks on the tables or men that actually say they are TS tables I would say they are "clones".  I have a "Green" top very similar to your "Blue" tops that has no center logo or identifying marks on the men but it has a "TS" stamp on the underside of the playing field which leads me to believe it is one of the early "Green" top TS Tables.  I hope this helps. 

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »
Thanks for the info, I just looked and the blank blue top has TS branded guys and the 3 guys on the green top that are not waffle footed have the TS  brand as well. Is it possible they are just replaced TS men on the blue top? I am assuming they are replacements on the green top