Foosball.com Forums

Rene Pierre for $75.00

Rene Pierre for $75.00
« on: November 03, 2018, 12:44:34 PM »
I just bought this Rene Pierre today for $75! She ain’t pretty,  but I don’t care I’ve wanted one forever! Worth the $75? Where would you start with cleaning her up? How old is this table? We’ve had so much fun playing it today I’ve already gotten my money’s worth! (Never mind I can’t figure out how to attach pictures?)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:45:46 PM by Pele »

Re: Rene Pierre for $75.00
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 07:57:33 PM »
Try to post a picture if you can...there are some folks on here who can help with dating it.  If you can play it for $75 price you did ok by definition!

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2018, 08:00:08 AM »
Is it possible to post photos from my phone or do i need to be on a desktop?

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 11:18:24 AM »
I just bought this Rene Pierre today for $75! She ain’t pretty,  but I don’t care I’ve wanted one forever! Worth the $75? Where would you start with cleaning her up? How old is this table? We’ve had so much fun playing it today I’ve already gotten my money’s worth! (Never mind I can’t figure out how to attach pictures?)
How on earth did you manage to do that? That is a very low price so I thinking that the table is in really bad shape?

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 03:41:11 PM »
Cosmetic wise - yes. And would love feedback on how to spruce her up. But we play on it ALL the time! I wish I could post pics!! Someone on Craigslist was selling it and it was like a dream come true! I responded immediately and we drove to get it. When we got there he said “ I have a different one that is in better shape that your kids might enjoy more” and I was like “nuh uh!”  He said someone left it in one of his properties.